♥ Saturday evening EXAM

by - 22.14

Assalamualaikum and hello

 running flat-out after the exit of the LAB, and seemed to want to direct blogging
I want to be happy with you all tonight, and I hope to bring the happy news until the exam is over, this is a test of the fourth and this time instead I want to show off but wanted to share my happiness aja, Saturday night was so wonderful and to this day endlessly I say ....


because, my exam this evening a success (Syukur Alhamdulilah)
and not worth - worth all the code should not be in print but should be with the original handwriting.
The first day of exams - third only 80 percent of all honest, but I remain eternally grateful because it is the ability of me, without wishing to friends who sit on the sideline.



I hope you succeed too well, and thank you for listening to me babble



Wassalam :)

You May Also Like

2 komentar